2012年11月11日 星期日

No Comment

I expected that I could get a good score on my Chinese English n chemistry paper before the period of test. Unfortunately, things go wrong.

One of the reasons that I didn’t do great is because of fever. I was sick during the term test week. It causes that I couldn’t memorize and recite. Moreover, my decision makings were way slower than
ordinary. Therefore I couldn’t finish those papers on time and it would affect my result obviously. I has been feeling depressed since the period of test.

Term test result is published out but I don’t want to face them. I had already studied them very hard during the period of test. These subjects are my strength as well.
I get awful scores. There are so many careless mistakes on those papers.

Although I did fine on my other subjects, I am still feeling depressed and not satisfied. This term test discouraged me. I should learn to “Expect for the worst hope for the best” and look for the bright side. However, at this moment I would like to have a anaesthetic to anesthetize myself or drink some vodka to release or minimize the pain of this failure – first term test.

0 意見:

張貼留言

 
Toggle Footer